I didn't release Justice: The Beginning yesterday as I'd hoped since it isn't quite ready. No worries though. The revision file is with my formatter, and the cover's ready. It just will take a few extra days with the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
So what am I doing in the meantime?
- Trying to finish an Alter Ego short story.
- Reviewing the paperback proofs for A Question of Balance and Blood Magick in order to get them up of retailer websites.
- Working on the edits for Zombie Goddess.
- Attending Camp NaNoWriMo for the month of July in an effort to complete the first draft of Ravaged.
It's so good to be productive again!
Just Keeping the Streak Alive
-
Nothing to Talk About Tonight… I started this daily blog streak on August
1st, 2012 and have not missed a day since. Not one day. So on August 1st,
2026, i...
9 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment