I'm neck-deep in getting the final proof-reading pass of Ravaged done and writing A Modicum of Truth. I strongly suggest you go read Bob Mayer's blog on writers' block.
Ninety-nine percent of the time that I get stuck, Subconscious is screaming at me that I'm fucking up. That's why I have more than one writing project going at a time. If I get stuck on the primary book, I switch to whatever I plan to finish next and start working on it. Within a page or two on the secondary project, Subconscious provides an answer to the primary project.
As for the other one percent, I'm being a lazy ass and would rather watch reruns of Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory.
Or Deadpool.
Again.
The point being, you're better off being honest with yourself. That's why my brand-spanking-new Wonder Woman Blu-Ray is still in its plastic until I finish proofing Ravaged and hit the 30K-mark on A Modicum of Truth.
In other words, I'll be watching it later tonight. LOL
Free Fiction Monday: The Life and Deaths of Rachel Long
-
When Devon discovers Rachel Long’s music for the first time, it changes
him. Her music inspires people. It draws crowds to her, no matter where she
perform...
14 hours ago









Cool that you're that close to hitting milestones. Go you! [waves pompoms]
ReplyDeleteAngie
I'm chugging along, albeit a little slowly.
DeleteSpeaks directly to me. :-)
ReplyDeleteWho does, your muse or Deadpool? :D
Delete