I'm a little late today, and I didn't write too many posts last week, because I'm trying to finish reviewing the print proof of Sacrificed. That's in addition to working on my NaNo project.
Tomorrow should be a good writing day. We're expecting more snow.
Yep, more snow. It's one reason DH and I love working from home. No more commutes. Not through heavy traffic. Not through inclement weather.
The storm has just reached the outskirts of Cincinnati in its roll north. We should be getting flakes around three in the morning.
So tonight, I'll make sure everything's charged and ready to go in the morning. We have plenty of coffee and tea. And I'll charge ahead on my wip!
The Nazca Lines: Art for a Viewpoint No One Could Reach
-
The Nazca of southern Peru carved a hummingbird 300 feet long, a spider 150
feet across, and a condor with a 440-foot wingspan into the desert floor.
The...
17 hours ago










Keep warm! :D
ReplyDeleteAngie
Oh, we will! Got the sweats, fuzzy slippers, and blankets ready to go!
ReplyDelete