Friday, July 16, 2021

Tired But Happy

DH and I set out for home yesterday. We're taking a couple of detours along the way to visit friends we haven't seen in years. But I made it out of GK and SO's apartment without bursting into tears.

Thank goodness video phones are a reality now. We'll be able to see Adorable Spawn on a regular basis. However, I'm still dealing with GK being an adult. He's an awesome dad, staying up with the baby so SO can get some sleep. They did ask us to stay over Monday night so they could get some sleep.

Let's just say pulling all-nighters with a newborn was difficult when I was 34. Doing it in my 50's? UGH! I'm probably going to sleep for a week when we get home. And I still need to finish August's release.

But yeah, the next generation is here, I'm officially a crone, and time rolls on.


No comments:

Post a Comment