Monday, October 18, 2021

Coronavirus Pandemic Day 587 - Slowly Rolling and Staying Safe


Known COVID-19 Deaths in the U.S. - 44,914,859
Known CVOID-19 Cases in the U.S. - 724,499

--------------------------

I overslept today. After catching up yesterday thanks to Friday's release, I thought going to bed on time would morph into my usual eight hours.

No such luck.

And since I promised DH coffee and the Starbucks down the street closes at 1 P.M. on weekdays, I had to drive to the next town.

I'd planned on going to Las Vegas for 20Books, but with the fall surge, I nixed that plan. So did several friends. Even my doctor was "Nope-nope-noppity-nope. You're still a high-risk cancer patient. Stay here and go get your booster shot."

So I did. Again, unless your doctor tells you not to get a vaccine because of REAL health issues, like you're allergic to the ingredients, get your damn shots, folks. Everyone I personally know who's had this damn disease wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy.

In the meantime, an idea flashed for a holiday novella regarding a secondary character in the 888-555-HERO series. So between writing that this week and getting some boxes unpacked, I'm slowly but surely getting some shit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment