Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Time for a Break

In addition to prepping for the the Writer's Block Author Fair this Saturday, I'm typing away on stories to be released next year.

But most of all, I'm trying to finish my holiday shopping. Usually, I would have finished months ago. But between family stuff and supply issues, I'm a little behind.

Decorations-wise, I hung our Christmas wreath, and I dug out a gingerbread candle to burn. Otherwise, we left up the Halloween lights because the non-drowned Christmas lights are still buried somewhere in the storage unit. The tiny tree we've been using for the last several years and its lights had to be thrown out after the indoor swimming pool incident.

I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling rather nostalgic this year. But I'm chalking it up to the general blues caused by SAD.

I think it's time to snuggle up with tea, a crackling fireplace, and a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment