Friday, February 4, 2022

Post-Landon Baking and Writing

I baked lasagna Wednesday night as we anticipated Winter Storm Landon. In our part of the country, it rained all day. We got an inch of snow before DH went to bed about 1 AM. We looked at each other and shook our heads at all this worry over a non-event.

However, there was six more inches on the ground by the time I got out of bed around 3 PM. DH snowblowed the driveway. Then we got another five-six inches.

Drifting snow erased the path DH dug for Bella to do her constitutionals. He had to re-dig it this morning. Despite wearing her coat, she's now curled in my lap to warm her paws.

I'm baking date pin wheels this afternoon. Next weekend, I'll make more cinnamon buns. I've gotten quite a bit done on my ongoing wips along with taking a couple of online classes. I also unpacked two suitcases, two boxes, and a bag of tablecloths and cloth napkins.

Maybe I need more snow to get things done! I also need to take some baked goods to the neighbors before my doctor gives me crap about about me eating them all. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment