Monday, March 20, 2023

Kicking Along and Feeling Groovy

Despite a lingering cough, I'm finally recovered enough to write close to my normal speed. Because of the isolation the world experienced during the pandemic, the regular old cold viruses are undergoing their own weird mutations. And this one has been a major pain, even without all my other health problems being taken into account.

On the plus side, I'm almost done with Death in Double Mocha. I don't normally take this long to write a single novel. After this book and Queer Eye for the Super Guy, I'm taking a publishing break.

It doesn't mean I won't be writing, but I need to finish unpacking. We've been in this house for over two years. It's time to put things away and hang posters and pictures. Or even get rid of some stuff we no longer need.

After dealing with our packrat parents and their crammed homes, I certainly don't want to leave a ton of belongings for our son to deal with when I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment