Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Troll I.Q. and Cancer Awareness

Last Saturday, some troll decided to report a couple of my blog posts for violating the Blogger Content Policy.

Like I don't have enough shit going on right now.

The first one was when I mentioned F**Life in comparing complaining writers with masochists. It's not like I put a link to that particular website. And if you have any inkling of the BDMS lifestyle, you already know which adult site I'm referring to.

The second one I'm still trying to figure out. It talked about the Kickstarter campaign for the documentary about sff writer Jay Lake (may he rest in peace) and his battle with colon cancer. The only bad thing was the f-bomb.

Guess what? I will always refer to that disease as "fucking cancer" forever more. On more than one post. Because I've had it. So has my husband, both of my parents, one of my grandmothers, and more friends than I wish to count.

By the way, I've got this year's mammogram appointment, but I still self-check.

Check those boobies, ladies! The earlier your cancer is discovered, the more likely you won't have to have a mastectomy like me



No comments:

Post a Comment