Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The Best Laid Plans

I'm trying to finish two books. And then things happened.

No, no, no. It's not me this time. Exactly.

I lent an ear to a friend who's having their own problems. This person was a rock for me when I was diagnosed with cancer. The least I can do is provide similar support during their trials.

Plus, a couple of ideas I've been toying with for Justice's 10th anniversary found an artist last week. A very enthusiastic artist who thinks these projects are awesome ideas. And boom! We're off and running. Frankly, it's literally going to take the next two and a half years to complete fruition for these projects, but I think the fans of the Justice series will love them.

Both the artist and I are concerned about our friendly business partnership surviving a project of this size and scope. But the fact that we're not glossing over anything gives me hope. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can pull this off.

The weird thing is I'm totally scared. But in a good way. It's the same scared feeling I had when I signed up to take the LSAT, when I started dating DH, and when I pressed the publish button the first time on Amazon.

Anyway.

I needed to get this off my chest so I could focus on writing today/tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment