Friday, September 15, 2023

When Old Things Come to the Rescue

I solved my Kickstarter picture problem by pulling out my old Windows 8 laptop. The poor thing has been heavily used since I bought it in 2014. It has its quirks, like a touchpad that doesn't always want to work right. And I broke down and ordered a new battery for it if I'm going to have to use it for the next couple of Kickstarters I'm planning.

Yes, Kickstarter does know there's some quirks with picture files and Windows 10 and 11 machines. They posted it was a known issue, which is why I dug out the old laptop.

In the meantime, I'm prepping the last of the files to go out to the backers of the Soccer Moms campaign. I'm hoping to have everything out to them next week.

In the meantime, there's a new chipmunk storing seeds and nuts in the flower bed. He's a lot smaller than Chip. I don't know if he's Chip's offspring, but it's nice to see some wildlife in the backyard again. I think I'll call him Frito.

No comments:

Post a Comment