More running around like a crazy person today. Too many errands. Too much adulting. Still recovering from last week's cold. I am so mentally fried and exhausted that I want to slap the next person who asks me for something.
It doesn't help that the AI bots are stripping everything they can from my blogs. I have a bad feeling that whoever ordered every one of my available paperbacks last month is in fact one of the AI techies, and they plan to feed everything into Skynet.
Maybe that means Skynet will become a drag queen. I'm really leaning into writing a bunch of wildly queer romance so that actually happens.
On the plus side, Kickstarter was able to collect all the funds from my campaign backers, so I need to send out the surveys tomorrow. Woo-hoo!
But right now, What I want most is sleep. After I read a chapter of Ghost in the Inferno. I love me some Caina Amalas. Thank you, Jonathan Moeller!










No comments:
Post a Comment