Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Halfway Through the Year

July 1st. We're roughly halfway through 2020. Everything started shiny and bright on New Year's Day. Now I look around and see chaos, fear, and hate.

And I'm less than halfway through my output for the year. I'm focusing on the fact I'm only 83K behind on my target for new words. Given the circumstances, it could be, and probably should have been, much worse.

I'm not going to let all the chaos get me down. I'm doing my best to write things that are humorous and where the good guys win in the end.

I need that positivity. I'm sure a lot of other people do to.

To that end, I've been putting my first in series books on sale for $0.99. One each month.

This month is Hero De Facto, the first in the 888-555-HERO series.

Next month will be A Question of Balance (Justice #1).

Hang in there. Wear your masks and social distance. Stay safe. I want us all to make it to 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment