Monday, August 24, 2020

Coronavirus Pandemic Day 166 - Back to Writing

I'm under quarantine for another ten days since getting back from Texas. Over the weekend, I spent most of my time editing or catching up on household and business management tasks. But today, I need to hunker down and get some writing done.

The final version of Murder Most Fowl is already uploaded and ready to drop on September 15th. However, I'm also trying to reboot Alter Ego's career.

Frankly, it was hard to think about romance and sex while facing breast cancer over the last couple of years. Now that I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, I've jumped back into the romance pool. I put up a boxed set of a series last month that included a brand-new novella. Right now, I'm working on a prequel novel of a spin-off series. Plus, I was dared to write a dirty Jane Austen Fan Fiction book by a couple of friends, so I'm looking forward to doing something new and fun.

But don't worry folks! I did work on Hero In Camera while on the road last week. I'll do my damnedest not to fuck up that release!

My work keeps me from looking at the pandemic stats too much. Honestly, quarantining makes me feel better about not being out and around other people right now. Our county cases are closing in on 500, and nationwide, we're closing in on  6 million cases and 179,000 deaths.

It was a gratifying to see most people take this damn disease seriously while we were on the road last week.

Now, back to writing some fun shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment