Friday, April 9, 2021

Rethinking My Summer Writing Plans

After completing the WMG Publishing Challenge next month, I essentially planned to take June and July off from publishing so I could spend some time in Texas with the first grandbaby Adorable Spawn.

That doesn't mean I'm not writing, but I am rethinking my plans for the summer.

I've been getting a lot of questions lately from other writers/indie publishers. It would be best to combine every business thing I learned over the last ten years about the crazy industry in one volume.

Except I did that eons ago, and had to take it off the market because I couldn't keep up with all the changes. But now that indie publishing is maturing, maybe it's time to revamp the darn thing.

Anybody out there have any suggestions on what they'd like to see in this guidebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment