Friday, June 4, 2021

A Weird Mood

I used Monday's exhilaration of releasing the twelfth book of a publishing challenge to get quite a bit done on other projects this week. The kids called last night, and they're are doing well even though poor Significant Other is still having mild Braxton-Hicks contractions. In approximately thirty-two days, Adorable Spawn will be making his debut.

Today though...

I'm mopey even though the sun is shining, and DH collected fresh strawberries from the planter this morning. I think part of it is me picking DH's emotions from shit going on at the company he works for. I think the other part is the writing/ publishing treadmill I've been on since 2019. Like I'm really going to catch up on all the time between 2013 and 2019.

So I'm going to spend the weekend refilling the well. Read some books for fun. Watch some TV. Maybe catch a couple of movies on Netflix and Disney+. Get my hair dyed.

And in between, I'll work on getting my office organized so I'll be ready to go on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment