Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Blessed Sleep

After getting up early through the weekend to talk to the artist in Bulgaria who's working on the special Justice project and early medical appointments the last two days, I crashed hard last night. Bella and Blaze even cooperated. No bark-laden roughhousing occurred until after I got up.

Twelve and a half hours of solid sleep did me good. Now, if I can stick to my current schedule...

It should be possible with Genius Kid used to being on day shift at his new shop.

I got the notice from the USPS that the first boxes have arrived to their backers. Yay! Next step is to format and print out labels for the remaining boxes. Unfortunately, I may have to do that late at night. Otherwise, I have two furry helpers climbing on kitchen chairs and volunteering their assistance.

Nope, the kitchen table wasn't the safe space I thought it would be. I really need to get my desk cleaned off before the next Kickstarter so I have some decent work space, and I can close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment