Monday, May 1, 2023

My Subconscious Wants a New Project

I had a bizarre dream last night of an alternate Star Trek universe. Captain Kirk was a vampire. The Trill had become a warrior race. Seven of Nine was the Borg Queen, and Jadzia Dax convinced Seven, her ex-lover, to help the Trill and Vampire Kirk to protect the Vulcans from some strange, unknown race trying to wipe them out. Oh, and Vampire Kirk finally declared his love for Spock and tried to convinced him to let Kirk turn him into a vampire so they could be together forever.

This is Subconscious's way to convince me to move on to a new project. Which I will as soon as I finish Queer Eye for the Super Guy and the two stretch goal short stories for the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse Kickstarter campaign. I also need to ship out the reward boxes for the last three Kickstarter tiers. Everything should be done by the end of May. *fingers crossed*

Then, THEN, I can write The Books of Apep series.

But damn, Subconscious is impatient!

No comments:

Post a Comment