Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday Words of Wisdom

Vacation.

Yep, that's my word of wisdom for today. Vacation.

It doesn't have to be some exotic trip, like flying to Fiji. It doesn't have to involve risking your life, like climbing Mount Everest. It doesn't have to involve what other people think is fun, like Disney World.

I have a few digital things to deliver to my Kickstarter backers. But then I'm taking a couple of off to relax.

Oh, I'll be writing. That's lots of fun! But I'm pulling back from the publishing part over the summer. Other than a weekend trip last July, DH and I haven't been on a real vacation since--

Well, since GK was born. Because all of our vacation time was sucked up by visiting family. I guess part of me got a little tired of being the one forced to travel. I'd like a little me time. Relax in the sun and read. Or finish the doll dresses I'd started on last fall. Or make the bookmarks I'd planned,

And that's what I'm looking forward to. Doing a few things I want to do.

It's going to feel like a short summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment