Monday, June 26, 2023

I'm Back!

After being on Windows 8.1 for nearly nine years on my previous laptop, I finally got "most" of the stuff I need moved to my new baby. There were a few hiccups between 8.1 and Windows 10. Like when my printer decided it wasn't going to recognize the home wifi network.

I finally got it to recognize the wifi router, but then it decided the password I entered was incorrect. I entered, re-entered, double-checked DH's secret password list, and finally gave up at four this morning. I left the help tabs with HP open, so I could show DH when he was awake.

When I got up, I checked with DH. He confirmed that he didn't change the router password, and it was the same one I had. However, he was in the middle of the work day, so I need to wait and have him double-check everything.

And as I closed the umpteenth request for the damn password, the router and printer decided to talk to each other!

Sometimes, I wonder if we have a gremlin infestation. Time to find my white sage sticks and purify the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment