Friday, May 17, 2024

Banging My Head Against the Wall

For the last month, I've worked very hard to stick to a diurnal schedule. Taking exercise classes in the morning and going to bed at the same time as DH has helped. Part of the reason is so I can unpack boxes without waking DH because even if I'm super quiet, Princess is Bella treats every item suddenly appearing in her domain as a threat.

Silly puppy.

However, I'm finding that I'm not getting much writing done. We're back to DH consulting me on various items. Or simply plopping down on the chair next to me to talk about his day without any regard to what I might be doing.

*Sigh*

I feel like I'm caught between two worlds, and I can't do either well.

Plus, I've got friends who want to visit, but none of them actually live anywhere near me. That means traveling by plane, train, and/or automobile.

Maybe it's a good thing we're getting away for the weekend. I'll take my mini laptop with me, and maybe find someplace quiet to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment