Wednesday, January 19, 2022

So Much To Do!


I've got a pile of things to get done.

- My formatter Jaye is waiting for me to review the three short stories and four novels she's delivered.
- I sent a pile of ideas to my cover artist Elaina who does the Justice series for the next three books.
- I have a writing class on time travel to take.
- I need to finish the prequel novella to the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse series.
- I must finish those same four Soccer Mom novels.
- And I need to get started on A Measure of Knowledge.

That's not including the household chores I'm behind on doing. Like finish lining the kitchen shelves so I can unpack the rest of the kitchen-related boxes.

No wonder this Wednesday feels like a Monday.

I hope everyone is having a great day, and you're getting lots accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment