Friday, March 4, 2022

A Weird Week

DH and I are watching the news on the Ukraine invasion because one of his company's offices is/was in Kyiv. As I said on Monday, several co-workers are trying to get their families to Poland.

DH already volunteered to sponsor and host a family. We have two spare bedrooms. I'd planned to use one for my OOAK dolls. So I haven't unpacked any more of my material, thread, and Barbies and Jem dolls in desperate need of a makeover.

We figured out what needs to be removed, and we'll borrow the spare full-sized bed from my father-in-law's Victorian, so there will be two beds in the sewing room for extra kidlets.

Surprisingly, I've managed to get quite a bit done as far as writing and publishing goes despite being a news junkie.

The last thing I need to do for my upcoming Kickstarter is my introductory video. I hate being photographed or filmed, but this is a necessity. And first, I need to dye my hair blue. Electric blue.

I love being a blue-haired grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment