Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Working for a Living

I slept in this morning. When I got up, I realized I didn't have any hard-boiled eggs for breakfast. My run to the grocery store was awesome! For once, they were fully stocked with Pepsi Zero! So eggs, English Muffins, soda, and my splurge, salt and vinegar potato chips.

I swung by Starbucks--a breakfast sandwich for Bella and me and coffee for DH.

And now, I need to get proofing and formatting done on some other books before settling in for more writing on A Measure of Knowledge. The Mars Tranquilus survived the initial attack by skinwalker pirates, and Crown Prince Bao Quan Po is about to get married. But of course, there's still a lot of ocean to cover before Anthea and the gang arrive in Jing.

And if I focus on Anthea's adventures, I won't keep checking on my Kickstarter campaign for Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse.

What are you doing on this marvelous Hump Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment