Monday, April 25, 2022

Sunshine, Spring, and Shorts


This weekend was pretty damn near perfect. In the low '80's, lots of sunshine, and the flowers blooming like crazy. I wore shorts while doing yardwork on Saturday, and I didn't mind so much taking allergy meds, decongestant, and eye drops.

Needless to say, my body said enough after the yardwork and cleaning the family room. (Centipedes coming out of hibernation and racing around the floor looking to hook up under my couch were the cause of the family room cleaning.) Sunday was spent writing and editing.

Yesterday, I hit the fake-out problem before the climax on A Measure of Knowledge. Still trying to decide which ending to use in that book. I'm not looking to piss off readers, but what I think is awesome might not translate. Just because Michael Moorcock did it doesn't mean I can pull it off.

It's not like me to second-guess myself. But I've also been digging deeper into my soul for the Anthea stories. I'm not oo sure what this all means at the moment. Today's rain isn't helping my moodiness one bit.

But I do know I need to finish and get cracking on all my other projects. As they say, no rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment