Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I'm Still Alive

I have skipped writing blog posts lately for a couple of reasons. Yes, I've been writing my butt off on novels, trying to catch up after all the interruptions of the year. But thanks to the pandemic, most of my medical check-ups have moved from April and May to October and November.

For example, I had my eye exam yesterday. As I've gotten older, I have to ask the doctor to use a lesser strength of the drug administered to dilate the pupils. Otherwise, I end up with a nasty migraine. But even when the doctor uses the lesser concentration, it doesn't wear off as fast as it use to. I need to stay in a darkened room for eight to twelve hours. It kind of blows my whole day.

So, after DH drove me home yesterday, I sat in the family room and started putting together the shipping boxes for the rewards from the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse Kickstarter campaign.

Also, DH is on vacation this week, and we finally feel comfortable enough to go to the movie theater. So, y'all will have some Monday Movie Mania to look forward to over the next week.

It finally feels like things are getting back to normal for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment