Monday, October 10, 2022

Slowly Getting Back to Normal

I spent Saturday doing a variety of errands. Like picking up most of my October ornaments from the local Hallmark. The SNW Enterprise is on back order, but it should arrive before Christmas. Since Darling Husband went with me, I bought breakfast and coffee at Starbucks for us.

Princess Bella, DH, and I munched on the breakfast sandwiches while watching a couple of episodes of Macgyver (1985). We'd originally planned to install the medicine cabinets in the master bathroom, but we haven't had a Saturday off in a month. So, we went to the Spirit Halloween store instead.

I purchased a door mat and a journal. DH finally got the fog machine he's wanted. We didn't find any inflatables to join the Skeleton Dragon, but there's always next year.

When we got home, DH watched On Patrol on REELZ (what used to be Live PD on A&E) while I stuffed envelopes with stickers, bookmarks, and magnets for the last rounds of rewards to go out from the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse Kickstarter. We topped off the evening by ordering pizza.

Yesterday, I wrote while DH watched football. It wasn't a whole lot. I'm still rotating among several manuscripts because I can't last more than a paragraph on Death in Double Mocha. Best I can do is try to finish it by the end of the month.

But this year's crap means I'll be more prepared the next time I do a Kickstarter. There's lessons in every life event.

No comments:

Post a Comment