Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Busy, Busy, Busy


I can now cross off Idaho on my list of states visited. Yep, visiting all fifty states is pretty much the last thing I haven't done on the bucket list I made in my twenties. I'll need to get my passport renewed if DH insists on driving to Alaska. LOL

My friends already have a ton of things planned for the short time I'm here. Dinner with a group of writers tonight. Hopefully, seeing the Aurora Borealis tomorrow night. Checking out the Boise state house.

The big thing is remembering to drink lots of water and getting plenty of rest because of the altitude. I'm used to the Appalachians, which are tiny compared to the Rockies.

The best thing is meeting people in real life that I've known online for years, or in some cases, decades. (Yeah, Jo, I'm talking about you.)

The coolest thing will be dipping my toe in the Pacific Ocean from the western North American Continent next week, especially since this region is a major feature in one of my book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment