Monday, July 24, 2023

One Last Jaunt

After the 10-hour drive back to Boise on Saturday, both my hostess and I were too damn tired to do much on Sunday. We wrote at an odd little place called Bikes and Beans. Yes, it's a combination bike repair and coffee shop.

The raspberry mocha I had was incredible. If you're in Boise, I highly recommend this place for your caffeine jolt.

We went out to a cute little Mexican place for dinner. The food was excellent. We followed up with a quiet evening at my hostess's home.

We're spending my last full day here taking in some sights in Idaho. Tomorrow morning. I need to be up at 3 a.m. in order to get through security and catch my flight home. Unfortunately, I'll lose a couple of hours thanks to time changes, but I'm missing DH and Princess Bella, so it'll be good to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment