Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Creepy Fog

I understand fog in the evening or first thing in the morning. But the Oregon Coast can have a perfectly warm, brightly sunny day, and fog rolls in off the ocean at the same time. Those of you who live here are not surprised, but again, this is a new experience for me.

Today has been a semi-productive writing day simply because I'm not distracted by the waves on the beach. By the time I go to bed, Analyze Me should be finished.

It's not to say the other parts of the day aren't productive. I love listening to other writers, how they're handling their own careers, and what services they like and don't like. I'll have time to analyze everything on the road and plane trips home. Plenty of time to figure out what will be useful to my career.

There's always lots of good suggestions, but doing EVERYTHING is a literal impossibility. I'm only one person. 

So, for now, I'm writing in the fog and having a grand ole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment