Monday, August 5, 2024

Catching Up On the Writing

After the lengthy recovery from COVID-19, I'm finally getting caught up on some writing, especially the latest Justice novel. Once Genius Kid leaves for his new assignment tomorrow, I hope to get even more done.

However, with the Grandpuppy here for the next year, I'll need to come up with a different daily schedule. Grandpuppy is a huge beast of a dog, and he's only three years old,which means he's got a lot of energy. The Princess Pup can be worn out by a quick jog around the exterior of the house. Grandpuppy needs a good 45-minute, fast-pace walk to begin to calm down.

Also, my back is letting me know I haven't been to yoga class in nearly a month. I need to work my own exercise into my daily schedule.

But for tonight, I'm relaxing a bit with pizza and the Olympics gymnastics events. Yeah, I already know who medaled in what event, but watching what those kids can do with their bodies still blows my mind. And the joy in their faces this year brings a lovely pitter-pat to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment