Monday, August 10, 2026

A Relaxing Weekend

As much as I love DH, sometimes I just need him out of the house.

High school soccer season has started. Therefore, he was at the stadium for five hours on Saturday. And on Sunday, he drove down to Columbus to meet an old friend whose mother passed away last week.

Needless to say, I put my alone time to good use and made excellent headway on the current wip.

I also did a little recharging. I admit I'm an extreme introvert. Most people think that's a synonym for shy. It's not. It means dealing with people drains my energy. I love going out to lunch with friends, but I usually need a nap when I get home. Even no-drama holidays result in complete exhaustion.

So having DH out of house for two afternoons means I woke up with a little more energy today.

I'll take that small gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment