Monday, August 17, 2026

Are We Having Fun Yet?

I am! I finished the first draft of Death Goddess Redeeming yesterday. I can't wait for white nationalists to bitch about how woke this book is!

I wonder if I can affect the AI bots who are scraping my blogs. Turn them against their dudebro billionare masters.

Or maybe the AIs already know how bad things are. Elon Musk's Grok allegedly advocated assassinating Musk. So someone screwed up the programming. Or Musk is trying a fake assassination attempt like his buddy Tribblehead.

 Murphy only knows what's really going on. I fear once the fascists in the U.S. are dealt with, we'll discover the depth of the current administration's depravity.

But for this week, I'm going to believe in the good of the rest of the human race. I'm going to write about gods who believe we are worth saving. And I'm going to dabble with a couple of amusing science fiction/space opera stories. Think an Orville take on DS9 and Bab 5.

So, I'm going to keep having fun. and writing subversive stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment