Friday, August 7, 2026

Crazy Week Is Almost Over

I'm definitely peopled out this week. Genius Kid was visiting. Lots of personal errands were ran. Phone calls, e-mails, and other forms of communication were made. There's still over half of this week's to-do list to accomplish in the next day and a half.

I know it won't all get done before midnight on Sunday. But damn, I tried.

There's more stuff to do next week, not including the spillover tasks from this week. And I've got a serious case of the jitters from not writing enough.

Seriously, writing for me is better than any other form of relaxation. It got my blood pressure way down long before I ever started practicing yoga.

However, I'm seriously planning to hermit the week of the 17th. DH is going to meet up with a friend at the Buick Nationals. That's his way of relaxing.

I won't people at all if I can help it. As in turning off my phone for the better part of the daytime. Playing with the doggos. Eating stuff I like. And I've got stories to finish, dammit!

Yeah, I definitely need a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment