Friday, August 28, 2026

It's Been a Rough Week

It was terrible enough that Dolly Parton, Tim Curry, and Peter Cullen died this week.

I finally broke down and went to see the doctor yesterday because of a bad headache on my left side that quite literally made my teeth hurt. I've had the pain since last Friday, and it was getting worse.

Diagnosis? A severe sinus infection.

I guess that was better than shingles or Bell's Palsy, the doc's other two suspicions.

Needless to say, I haven't gotten much done this week, other than editing. And I didn't even get much of that done.

As a break, I curled up with the Princess Pup and we watched 9 to 5 last night. I'll watch Clue tonight. And I'm leaning toward the like-action Transformers for Saturday.

"What about The Rocky Horror Picture Show?" I hear you ask.

Rocky is for Halloween, like The Nightmare before Christmas, The Craft, and Practical Magic. And Rocky Mountain Christmas is for, well, Christmas.

In the  meantime, all I can do is take my meds, get some rest, and drink plenty of fluids to get these damn germs out of my system. I've got books to deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment