But then my to-do list will just get longer, wouldn't it?
It doesn't help that I have an author event coming up next month. I'm glad I check into some things early. My tablet is officially too outdated to support my point-of-sale app. ARGH! Planned obsolescence is fucking annoying!
Which means I need to get a new tablet, an expense I so didn't need right now. But DH is taking me shopping tonight because he also needs to look at some equipment for other things. At least, 1) he just looking tonight an 2) I found a similar tablet at a decent price online, but I want to check it out in person.
I already know I'll need to order a magnetic strip reader because the current one I have had a standard audio jack and everyone's moving USB-C jacks. The question is whether I'll also need to buy a new wireless chip reader, or will the current one work with the new tablet.
I was hoping to plan more in-person sales events for 2027, so I'd rather know now that I need the upgrades. It's a small price in the long run. I hope.
These are some of the little issues I'm looking at a small-business owner living in a country with leaders bent on turning it a fascist hellhole. And people wonder why I write fantasy and romance.










No comments:
Post a Comment