Friday, May 22, 2020

A Long Holiday Weekend

I didn't post this morning. I'd stayed up until 4 a.m. getting words in on Hero De Jure. By the time I got up, DH and I needed to get some errands run. By the time we got everything done, it was almost time for Jeopardy.

Not that we're obsessed or anything with that show. LOL

One of the stops today was Hallmark. Stores reopened this weekend in Ohio. Normally, I'm buying graduation and birthday cards this time of the year, and I did buy one of each. The rest...the rest were condolence cards.

That's the problem. Death happens, but so many of these were preventable. And a lot of the people also running errands today think they're immune or that COVID-19 is a hoax. I have too many grieving friends to think it's a hoax or that anyone is immune.

So DH and I are tucked back in our apartment for the weekend, cleaning, playing games, and watching TV and movies. Trying to keep ourselves and our loved ones healthy and alive.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment