Monday, June 22, 2020

Coronavirus Pandemic Day 103 - Cabin Fever and Condolences

I ordered masks for DH and me last week. We're running out of the supply his employer sent us at the beginning of this insanity. But just because we're taking the health risks seriously, it doesn't mean everyone else is.

Hey, I get it. The sun's out. The air's warm. In the U.S., we were cooped up indoors for an extra three months after a gray winter. We want out!

But we still need to wear masks when we go out. Just like we need to wear sunscreen.

I can't make you take care of yourselves. If you and your family don't wear masks, that's your decision. But please, PLEASE don't make me send any more condolence cards to your families. I'm running out of tape because you definitely don't want me licking the envelope I send you.

No comments:

Post a Comment