Friday, June 12, 2020

Thank Goddess, It's Friday

I woke up this morning, feeling as of I had a huge weight off my shoulders. It was more than finishing a book yesterday. Something in the world shifted.

But Monday, Hero De Jure goes live, and I'll send the link to a "publish every month for a year" group (this is my first month). Then get the paperbacks set up since I'm so behind on those.

Today though, I'll write a few words on A Twist of Love, get some more caffeine, and start putting away all the crap that has piled up in my living room/office while I tried to get a bunch of books finished during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The coronavirus isn't over by a longshot, but I'll take what little peace I can get.

I'll leave you with a little amusement for your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment