Wednesday, May 18, 2022

A Mountain of Work and Identity Theft

Between my Kickstarter campaign and the FIL's passing, I was way behind on the personal finances. So I spent the last four days paying bills, entering data into our accounting software, and reconciling statements.

Which brings me to this little bit of advice--always, ALWAYS check your monthly statements!

Someone used one of DH's credit cards to buy themselves an Amazon Prime membership. I think the person who tried to purchase $300 worth of chicken in October with my credit card had a better idea, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, calls were made, and hopefully, shit will be taken care of on the bank's end.

Now, that the personal finances are done, I need to order the Pestilence in Pumpkin Spice paperbacks. I dropped off the second round of stretch goal magnets at the post office during this morning's tea run. Once I get the rest out tomorrow *fingers crossed*, I've got nothing to do until the paperbacks arrive except write.

Ah, storytelling! I've really missed you over the last three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment