Friday, May 27, 2022

Writing and Sleeping

I'm on Day 7 of the cold from Hell. It's not COVID. I had DH pick up tests for me because we've been cleaning out the in-laws' house. Last thing I wanted was to pass it to the rest of the family if it was COVID.

It wasn't in my case, but one of the sisters and her family did have COVID, so they quarantined for a week.

In addition to writing on Hero Ad Litem this week, I've been double-checking A Measure of Knowledge. I'd already FUBAR'd the release by rushing through things. I figured taking my time and rechecking the entire manuscript was the best way to make sure I didn't do anything stupid again.

Because of the cold I've been sleeping. A lot. As in, I slept until  6 PM today. But I needed the sleep. This is the closest I've felt to normal since the FIL passed away.

And right now, I'll take that as a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment