Wednesday, August 31, 2022

PSL Season Is Here!

I didn't post last Friday or yesterday because I've been sleeping. Our household is trying to adjust to a new normal. DH was at his father's apartment quite a bit before FIL passed in May. Now, DH finds himself with plenty of time on his hands and wants to spend it with me.

Which is totally fine. But I've got to write. Which means I often have to wait until he goes to bed before I have enough peace and quiet so I can work. And then I have to be up at normal people time for doctor's appointments or to talk with the landscaper or take Princess Bella in to have her hair and nails done.

So when I have a chance to sleep, I'm not waking up until six or seven in the evening. Which means DH and Princess Bella are both so excited to see me.

And we start all over again.

Thank the gods it's PSL season! I'm going to need it for the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment