Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Slowing Down

2022 has been a chaotic year. I could list everything, but I'm not going to bore you. Suffice it to say, the stress has been bad enough that my blood sugars are seriously out of whack.

So I'm going to take a few months off from publishing. Not writing, mind you. I would drive myself crazy if I did that.  And I will publish the handful of volumes that are already on preorder for the next eight months, plus Invasion! Which I really need to set up the pre-order for that one, too.

But I need to focus on diet and exercise for a little while. Try to get things stable again. Slow down and smell the last roses of the season before they're gone. Maybe finish unpacking the boxes that have been sitting in the living room for the past year and a half. Pick up my OOAK Barbie hobby again.

We all need that breather. No one ever says they didn't work enough on their deathbeds.

Besides, I want a Pumpkin Spice latte when the season starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment