Monday, January 15, 2024

F*cking Cold!

It was 60F on Christmas Day. Yesterday, we didn't even hit the projected high of 9F. The National Weather Service has extended their wind chill advisory for our area to Wednesday at noon.

Needless to say, Princess Bella does not mess around during her constitutional. Even wearing her winter coat, she races out to do her business and races back to the house. She's spent the entire weekend either curled up on DH's lap or tucked under my laptop in order to stay warm.

She still refuses to wear the matching boots I bought for her. We've been checking her feet to make sure there's no frostbite.

And I'm beginning to believe I was a bear or some other hibernating mammal in a previous life. My attempt to reset my internal clock over the weekend has not worked. DH had to wake me up in time for my beloved Steelers playoff game this afternoon. While we watch the game, the local Toldeo station is already display school closings and delays for tomorrow.

Yeah, tomorrow will be a good day for hot coffee/tea and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment