Wednesday, April 17, 2024

On the Road Again!

It's been a rather stressful four months here. Between recovering from surgeries and diving into the basement every time the emergency sirens go off, I got behind on a lot of publishing and writing things. My perfectionistic streak settled into my spine and connecting muscles in such a way that yoga classes are barely making a dent. Heck, I still have two people I need to send Christmas gifts to!

Anyway, a friend in Cincinnati said let's take a long weekend, get massages, and eat some good food. So, I'm heading down to her place tomorrow.

So, the blog will be relatively quiet for the next few days unless some major event occurs.

Don't worry. Darling Husband and Princess Bella have plenty of foods and snacks for when they watch On Patrol Live and this weekend's Premiere League games.

No comments:

Post a Comment