Friday, June 17, 2022

Just Another Friday

I'm taking a couple of classes through WMG Publishing, and I made sure my homework was done and turned prior to today. I'm trying to finish up the personal and business accounting matters by today. That leaves the weekend for writing, doing some house cleaning, and *drum roll please* going to the theater!

The last movie I watched in a public venue was Bird of Prey way back at the beginning of February in 2020. DH and I are heading to the theater this weekend to see Jurassic World: Dominion.

Why now? We're vaxxed and boosted and dinosaurs need to be viewed on the big screen. We've spent the last two weeks re-watching the series. And lastly, I think I'm ready to return to the world again after two and a half years of pandemic crap.

I don't like that a lot of my behavior is being ruled by anxiety instead of sensible precautions. I hope these next baby steps will conquer the irrationality.

Or maybe I want to see Jeff Goldblum shirtless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment