Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Beginning of Summer

As much as I'd like to purchase a chaise and lounge on the deck with a good book, there's far too much for me to accomplish.

Of course, top of the list is fixing A Measure of Knowledge. Then comes finishing Hero Ad Litem, Famine in French Vanilla, War in White Chocolate, and Death in Double Mocha. After which, I have a couple of stories to write in the Soccer Moms universe that are stretch goals for last March's Kickstarter camppaign.

I'm exploring some new ways to do audiobooks at a cost I can afford.

And lastly I'm toying with some ideas for an anniversary edition of A Question of Balance. Maybe even a guidebook similar to the Pern guidebooks in my extensive library. Heck, I'm even looking into designing a Tarot deck. These would be a lot of work, but I think they would be a lot of fun!

If anyone has any thoughts on the above, leave a comment or shoot me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment