Friday, June 3, 2022

Paperbacks Arrived!

Yesterday, the UPS guy dropped off three cases of paperbacks. That's ninety copies. All of Pestilence in Pumpkin Spice. It's a little overwhelming since I've never sold ninety paperbacks in total over the last six years I've had paperbacks available.

The bubble envelopes for the Kickstarter folks who only wanted a copy of the first book already have the address labels on them, so tonight, I'll stuff envelopes while we watch TV.

I've also received some nice comment from folks about the quote magnet sets I've sent out already to the digital-only backers. I wanted to give something to the all backers that didn't cost an arm and a leg in shipping fees. (It's become rather ridiculous to even mail a package to my alter ego's cover designer who lives in Canada.)

Between stuffing envelopes, fixing A Measure of Knowledge, and finishing Hero Ad Litem, I've got a busy weekend ahead. I hope y'all get to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment