Friday, January 6, 2023

A Reminder

Since I've been getting messages:

- No, Death in Double Mocha has not been published yet.

- No, Kickstarter rewards for the Death, Tiger Sharks, and Oakfield Parents Association levels have not been mailed yet.

- No, Invasion! has not been published yet.


I'm still dealing with paperwork from my mother's estate. People do not realize how much documentation is generated when someone dies in the United States. My brother, who's the estate administrator, was shocked when I told him it would probably take six months to deal with everything, and our mother didn't have a whole lot to begin with.

The universe tossed one last grenade on the flaming pile of poo that was 2022 when GK's car was stolen on Christmas morning. Again, there's a crap-ton of paperwork involved, even though the San Antonio PD recovered his car.

I keep telling myself, at least I'm not in Ukraine right now.  But I totally understand the Ukraine soldier's response to the Russian demand for surrender.

2022 can go fuck itself, too. I won't surrender either!

No comments:

Post a Comment