Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Progress!

Since I announced this through a Kickstarter update, it's safe to say it here. The first audiobook has been completed and delivered to me by the narrator for the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse campaign. I need to finish reviewing it.

I've made some good strides in writing Death in Double Mocha since the beginning of the year. I've settled into a comfortable drafting rhythm for the first time in over a year.

This is part of the reason I'm not publishing much in the first six months of 2023. I want to get caught up on everything that slid out of control in 2022. And I don't need the stress of a full calendar while getting caught up on last year's releases.

Managing stress when you have one or more chronic conditions is the key to being truly productive. On one hand, I hate having to micromanage my sleep, my food, and my exercise as well as my stress levels. On the other hand, I want to continue giving you the stories you enjoy.

Because I enjoy writing them as much as you love reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment